Are you going to get zesty in Zestember?
Sign up and get your copy of the 'Get zesty 30 day health challenge' and the latest news from Zestember.
We don't like spam, so we promise not to fill up your inbox with lots of unnecessary mail. However, you might receive a few more emails from us in Zestember as that's when all the action's happening!
Welcome to Zestember!
Zestember is an annual 30 day health challenge for the month of September, inspiring you to invest a little bit of time every day to get healthy or healthier.
All you have to do is sign up in the box above and download your FREE copy of the ‘Get zesty 30 day health challenge’ which contains lots of common sense tips on how to live healthier lifestyle.
Get zesty 30 day health challenge
For each week of Zestember (September!), we’re going to focus on different areas of health each with 7 top tips to give you loads more energy and zestiness!
This is how it’s going to work…
Thursday 01 Zestember
How to get prepped for Zestember
Friday 02 Zestember
Sleep Well Week
Top tips for you to get the best night’s sleep
Friday 09 Zestember
Move More Week
Top tips on keeping fit what ever your level
Friday 16 Zestember
Eat Smart Week
Top tips on common sense healthy eating
Friday 23 Zestember
Chill Out Week
Top tips on how to destress and be more resilient
Friday 30 Zestember
A chance to share your successes on social media
COUNTDOWN TO ZESTEMBER
Who can get involved in Zestember?
- Anyone of any age – adults and kids.
- Anyone who maybe wants to improve their health and energy by sleeping better, getting a bit of exercise, eating more healthily and learning to chill out and destress.
- Anyone who needs a bit of ‘people power’ to inspire them (we want to get loads of people involved).
- Even companies, organisations, schools, gyms can do it.
How does it work?
- When you’ve signed up and downloaded your FREE ‘Get zesty 30 day health challenge’ information pack, you will see we’ve got seven healthy tips for each week of Zestember.
- You can choose to maybe focus on one thing, a few things or everything! It’s entirely up to you.
- All our common sense healthy tips are really simple to integrate into your lifestyle.
- Every day in Zestember, we will be posting our top tips on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, so don’t forget to follow us on social media.
- You can do Zestember by yourself, with your family, friends or work colleagues. Get your work place involved or even your gym.
- Don’t be put off by the words ‘health challenge’, you can make it as challenging as you want it to be!
- By the way you don’t have to wait until Zestember to start getting zesty, you can start now, we’re not going to stop you. But don’t forget to ‘Save the Date’ for Zestember (1 – 30 September 2016) so that you can still take part.
Small changes over a few weeks will give you BIG results!
Why is it FREE? There must be a catch in it somewhere?
There’s no catch, it’s a FREE health awareness campaign with common sense advice set up by a couple of crazy, healthy chicks who want to help you have a bit more va va voom.
If you’re healthier, you’re going to reduce your risk of what we call the ‘nasties’ – type 2 diabetes, heart disease, strokes and some cancers.
It’s just a fun way of getting people thinking about their health and wellbeing, because having no energy and feeling yuk, just sucks doesn’t it?
We’re totally independent, we’re not sponsored by the government or the NHS, we just started with an idea that’s grown into a health awareness movement. That’s all there is to it!
WARNING: As a result of participating in Zestember you may feel heathier and fitter!
Spreading the zest…
If you love social media, then we love people like you!
Please go ahead ‘spread the zest’, tell your friends and followers about Zestember, ask them if they’re going to ‘Get Zesty in Zestember’.
Change your social media profile pictures to #zestyeyes. However, if you do the #zestyeyes you won’t get wet or cold like the ice bucket challenge, plus you can eat the orange afterwards! (Ha ha – a sneaky way of getting one of your ‘5-a-day’!).
We’ll be announcing more about what’s happening during Zestember as it happens, so sign up in the box above so that you’re kept in the loop, we wouldn’t want you to miss out.